Knowing how to integrate GetResponse with ClickFunnels can saves you a lot of time trying to figure it out. How to integrate ClickFunnels with a third party autoresponder or mail service is a question we are often asked from people. We decided to show how you can integrate GetResponse with ClickFunnels. The process is similar to any other email service.
When you are setting up your ClickFunnels account you’ll be asked to set an email integration with email autoresponder service provider. A few of the email autoresponders that in my opinion are really good are GetResponse, AWeber, and Sendlane.
Most people still like to use Clickfunnels, even though GetResponse provides most of those tools.
To Integrate GetResponse with ClickFunnels you need to have:
In general the process is pretty straight forward. In order to proceed you will need to have at the very least:
You will also need at least one email list set up within your GetResponse account in order to finalize the integration.
If you don’t have accounts to those platforms but are like to try them out, then just click on the bullets above and take advantage of a FREE trial on both of these platforms.
Step 1. Generate Your GetResponse API Key
During the integration, your ClickFunnels account required an API key in order to connect to your specific GetResponse account. Every GetResponse account gets a unique API key and will allow the two platforms to communicate with one another.
To create a new API key in GetResponse, start by following these steps:
- Login to your GetResponse account
- From the main menu dropdown, click on ‘Integrations and API’
- Navigate to API and copy the available API key. If you do not have an API key, click Generate API key for your GetResponse account.
Step 2. Integrate Getresponse With ClickFunnels
- Log in to your ClickFunnels account and navigate to integrations
It’s going to bring you right over to the ClickFunnels API integrations settings page.
- Click Add New Integration within the integrations dashboard
- Browse and select GetResponse from the list of available integrations
It’s going to ask you to connect the service and it’s going to bring up a new window which will bring up an authorization token or API.
- In the Integration Nickname text field, you can enter your name of the integration and paste your API key from your GetResponse integration on your ClickFunnels account. The API key helps to connect to your corresponding GetResponse account.
Integrate ClickFunnels with GetResponse Testing
To test your integration, do the following:
- go to the ClickFunnels dashboard and navigate to ClickFunnels then Funnels to go to the specific funnel and landing page you want to promote.
- In the Classic Editor, Edit your landing page and click on Settings then Integrations to open the integrations menu. A pop up with integration will appear on the right side of ClickFunnels site.
- Select the integration you just added in the Integration drop-down list, select your preferred Action, such as Add to Campaign, and choose your campaign from List to Add.
- The GetResponse account is now connected to your ClickFunnels account and active. A check-mark should be visible alongside the Integrations link in the Settings menu indicating that the integrate GetResponse with ClickFunnels process is completed.
Benefits of integrating ClickFunnels with GetResponse
- Insert contacts in marketing campaigns
- Add contacts in tags
- Update contact information in marketing campaigns
- Update contact information in tags
With GetResponse you get everything you’re missing in ClickFunnels: webinars, email marketing, integrates opt-in forms on your websites, and much more.
ClickFunnels helps you developing customized marketing campaigns for each model by further by enabling you to categorize your contact list or subscribers according to their consuming behavior and preferences and helping you crafting customized messages for each subscriber and. The platforms have very specific and important roles, and this integration make you more efficient in your marketing operations.
If you like to read more about top marketing tools that can help you grow your business check our Resources section.