Earn money by listening to music is impossible. There are more and more websites that actually pay you to listen to music and radio. You won’t get pay too much but when you work on all websites combined with doing surveys, answering polls, you can make a decent income from it.
There are different ways you can earn money by listening to music. In this post, we’ll explain some of them. If you like listening to music and want to Get Paid For Listening To Music then you are at the right place.
How can you earn money by listening to music?
There are a number of websites where you can Earn Money by Listening to Music by sharing your opinion on new songs before they’re released, which also helps label records and artists. This is why it’s so important that your reviews are specific and real.
And you do not need to have a musical degree or experience. You just share your thoughts about the songs and some websites ask you just to listen between 20-30 seconds of the songs. Explaining how it makes you feel and comparing it to the other artists and songs is enough to be useful.
Here is a list of some popular websites that pay you to listen to Music:
- MusicXray: It seems to be the most reliable and promising of them all. Users are paid to listen to 30-second audio clips of amateur artists. They pay through Paypal and the minimum threshold for the payment is $20.
- SliceThePie: It’s a music reviews website that pays users to write reviews about songs as well as fashion-related products. The minimum payout is $10 and they pay through Paypal.
- RadioLoyalty: Pays you to listen to their online radio and listen to the advertisements. You earn points that can be exchanged for Gift cards.
- UniqueRewards: They pay you to do different tasks including answering surveys, shopping online, and listening to the radio. Minimum payout is $20 and they pay through Paypal and Check.
- Research.fm: It is a Music research company that pays you to listen to music and fill out surveys. You can redeem your earnings with Amazon Gift cards.
- HitPredictor: Another music research company that pays users to listen to music and rate it. You get 3 points (equal to $1) for every song you listen to. You can exchange points for Amazon gift cards and prizes.
- Cash4Minutes: You get paid to listen to the radio and make calls. The average pay rate is $0.08 per minute. Payments are sent through Paypal, Bitcoin, and Litecoin.
- Earnably: You get paid to do different tasks including watching advertisements, taking surveys, and listening to the radio. The minimum payout is $2. They pay through Paypal, Bitcoin, and Amazon gift cards.
- PlaylistPush: If you use Spotify, Deezer and Apple Music you can monetize your playlists through PlaylistPush. The pay rate of songs depends on your reputation. They pay users somewhere between $1 to $12 per song review. They pay through Paypal.
How much money can you earn by listening to music?
Well, this way you won’t rich or millionaire but you can earn some decent money roughly close to the minimum wage. But as a side income, they could a good extra cash. It is better to learn some skills and earn from that. You can check this article on how you can earn money by listening to music online and an average of an extra $12 per hour.
You won’t earn much but for some people, this could be extra cash in their pocket. And why don’t you try while your bus is stuck in a few hours’ traffic or while you are waiting for your next flight?
To learn more about websites that can pay you for listening to music don’t forget to check our other article.
Here at NaturesMoney, we share good news and ways that you can make money and improve your financial independence and earn money by listening to music is a pretty awesome way too.